In the Media - The Toronto Sun
Drug Lawyer Appears in Notable News Articles
A drug charge can be extremely detrimental towards an individual's life or reputation. As a Canadian citizen, you are entitled to a fair trial and a clean reputation until proven guilty.
However, allegations in the media may unjustly damage your reputation before any conviction is made. This is why I have made sure that my voice appeared in the media to counter any premature allegations made against my clients. As your Toronto drug lawyer, I will fight for your right to a fair trial and that your case is professionally presented in courtrooms, if necessary.
Recent Media Articles Highlight Toronto Lawyer's Dedication to Clients
Below are articles published in the Toronto Sun which exhibit my defense of the rights of my clients.
- Discredited York cop still allowed to testify
- Judge slams Toronto Police officers for beating caught via on-board cameras
- Forcing bra removal violated woman's Charter rights: Judge
- Civil rights groups protest
- Potheads told to butt out. But court aids medicinal use.
- Lawyers, clients high over ruling
- $400G Drug bust tossed. Man cleared of pot charges after illegal search.
- Counsellor claims abuse by client-lover
- Drug dealer refuses role of 'real killer'
- Acquittal in Ephraim Brown murder case
For a Toronto lawyer who has experience defending drug charges, contact me online or call me today at (416) 944-8111.